- APPLICATION FORM
use the right form
avoid mistakes and delays
- YOUR TRAVEL PLANS
proof of urgency
- PERSONAL DETAILS
proving your identity
- PARENTAL CONSENT
for children under 16
- REFEREE AND PHOTOS
confirming your identity
- CONTACT DETAILS
how can we reach you?
- PAYMENT METHODS
work out the total cost
- SEND OR DELIVER
submit your form to us
Apply for an emergency travel document - parental consent for children under 16
Important: You cannot apply online for a Emergency Travel Document.
Giving your consent so we can issue of an emergency travel document to a child
Read all the instructions in the guide section of the form, the following is only a summary. Fill in and check your form carefully to avoid delays when your application is processed.
Application section 5 – Consent to issue an emergency travel document to a child under 16 years old
Relationship to the childTo give consent for the issue of an emergency travel document to a child, you must be:
- the child’s mother
- the child’s father, OR
- a legal guardian of the child.
- A parenting order (also known as a custody order) does not give you legal guardianship of the child.
- A step-parent is not a child’s legal guardian unless they have been appointed through a court process or in a parent’s will.
- If you are unsure about court orders, you should contact a lawyer for advice.
Your detailsPlease provide your details, including:
- your full name
- your date of birth, AND
- your address and contact details.