Passport application forms and other forms you may need
Passport and travel document application forms
The easiest way to renew your New Zealand passport is to apply online, learn more about renewing your adult passport online.
Other forms you may need
|Form||Use this form when...|
|Statutory declaration form PDF, 2 pages, 70kb||you wish to give, or have been asked by the Department of Internal Affairs to provide additional information.
|Declaration of loss or theft of a passport PDF, 2 pages, 66kb||you want to report your New Zealand passport or travel document lost or stolen and you do not want to apply for a new passport or travel document yet.|
How to download and print our forms
- Application forms are available for download as PDF files.
- You need Adobe Reader version 9 or higher installed on your computer to view our forms. If you are unable to open the forms we recommend you get the latest version of Adobe Reader, you can download and install Acrobat reader for free from the Adobe web site. Other versions of PDF reader are available.
- The downloadable version of these form have most of the colour and shading removed so they can be printed in black and white.
- Make sure your printer does not scale the form to a different size, each page of the form should print on a single piece of paper.
- You should print a downloaded form on good quality A4 sized paper.
- You should use white paper.
- You can print either single, or double sided.
Unable to download or access our forms?
Printed copies are available from: