- ADULT RENEWAL FORM
online or paper form?
- CHECKLISTcheck and sign your form
- PERSONAL DETAILSproving your identity
- REFEREE AND PHOTOSverifying your identity
- CONTACT DETAILShow can we reach you?
- PAYMENT METHODSwork out the total cost
- SEND OR DELIVERsubmit your form to us
- QUESTIONS AND ANSWERSOnline Renewal Service
- Technical RequirementsOnline Renewal Service
Renew your adult passport - personal details
Your personal details include your legal name, your height and details of your most recent New Zealand passport. Read all the instructions in the guide section of the form, the following is only a summary. Fill in and check your form carefully to avoid delays when your application is processed.
On this page:
Check the details in your most recent passport
Only the name that appears in your most recent New Zealand passport can be used when you are renewing your passport. Use the full adult passport application form if:
Your personal details
This is the name that appears in your most recent passport. If you only have one name, write it in the space provided for the surname or family name.
Your height and eye colour
Make sure you provide this information. We cannot process your application if you don't fill in this section. If you don't know your height in centimetres (cm), use our measurement chart to convert your height. Choose an eye colour that is closest to your own such as:
- grey, or
Your most recent passport number
Write your passport number exactly as it appears on your most recent passport.
- You do not need to send us your old passport with your renewal form.
- Your old passport should not be used for travel while your application is being processed.
- Once your new passport has been issued, your old passport will be cancelled and cannot be used for travel. If you try to use your old passport, you will be refused travel.